A receptionist is the first face our clients see when they come into our practice, and the last one they see before walking out the door. Position requires great customer service skills, organizational skills, and an eye for detail. All of these qualities will allow our practice to run smoothly.
- Scheduling appointments
- Answering the telephone
- Setting up new clients and patients
- Preparation and maintenance of medical records
- Admitting and discharging patients
- Filling some prescriptions
- Over-the-counter sales
- Computer operation
- Financial transactions
- Front office and reception area maintenance
Receptionists will assume the responsibility for acquiring the medical and legal information necessary for the performance of their duties.